Thursday, January 21, 2010

I wish someone would actually hate me 'cause they ain't me...

Today, a lot of the ice melted and fell. I say good riddance. It reminds me of the time that I spent in the French Foreign Legion. We were helping to relocate a group of nomadic ice dwellers from a quickly melting ice shelf to their new home in a walk in cooler located in the back of a Burger King restaurant in Central America. Well, the ice shelf melted and fell, killing all of the nomads. We still went to BK though. Whoppers were buy one get one free. It was the most tragically delicious burger I ever had.

I have found that the earlier I get up, the more likely I am to be tired when bed time gets here. Lisa and I started getting into this nasty habit of sleeping in late on days that she and I don't have to be at work or go anywhere important. So we get up at 10 or 10:30 and then when it is bedtime, she falls right asleep and I am not tired. I don't know how she does it. Frankly, I'm a little jealous some nights.

I think that Lisa and I have decided to find out what gender the baby is going to be. People have been pressuring us and we also would like to start thinking of some names for the baby. I just wish Lisa would pay serious attention to me when I tell her that it it is a boy, his name should be Vladimir. And Betty-Sue for a girl.

No comments: