Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I hope this finds you well.

Happy day before the day before Christmas. I have wronged you and the only way that I can make it up to you is with another entry. I am sorry that it has been almost a month. A lot of stuff has been going on and I have not been able to manage my time. But I felt the need to write a few things today. First of all, Christmas is upon us and no matter how much I try to beat it away with a stick, it presses onward, trying to constantly suffocate my holiday spirit.

It was 23 degrees today. It felt like a friggin tropical paradise as compared to the last few days of windchills that hit 30 below. Even with this burst of warm air, it is still too cold to be alive. I nearly froze to death 2 days ago. I was out walking when I was attacked and left for dead. I escaped the cave I was in and stumbled out into the frozen tundra. There were high winds and blowing snow and I soon got lost. I collapsed to the ground and started to die. If it hadn't been for my good friend Han Solo and his quick thinking with that TonTon, I would be history right now.

I also want to take this time to admit to the world that all I want for Christmas is you.

No comments: