Thursday, April 16, 2009

Guilty pleasures are for felons

I don't know where to begin. I haven't written a new one of these since before the new year. My life has been going a million miles an hour and I just don't allow myself the time to write on my blog. Oh well. I'm sure I haven't destroyed the balance of the universe, so I don't really care.

I am getting married in just over 2 months and that has been taking up a lot of my time. Trying to juggle work, class, premarital counseling, and free time with Lisa is no easy task.

The other day, a friend told me that his wife is upset that I don't write my blog any more. I told him that she would probably get over it. When he assured me that she probably wouldn't get over it, I decided to write another entry. I can't promise miracles, but I will try to update this regularly. I can't promise daily updates. It just isn't realistic.

In just 6 days, I will be becoming a member of the Catholic church. It is something that I have worked very hard for and am very excited to have happen. I have learned so much about myself and my faith over the last year or so and am excited to see this all come full circle.

No comments: