Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome Back.

As I lay in my bed the other night, I couldn't sleep, so I picked up my phone and looked at my Facebook page. I was just about to put the phone away and try to sleep, but I noticed that I had a link on my profile for my blog. I clicked on it and read through all of the old posts and tried to stifle my laughter, as to not wake up Lisa. I knew that I needed to get back into the business of writing things that people may or may not read.

Speaking of things that people won't read, I sent a movie script in to one of the major studios this week. I wrote it over the course of 3 months and am determined to see it on the silver screen some day. So, keep your eyes peeled for Fang Ten: The Tragically True Story of Hawaii's First and Only All Vampire Surf Team. If some lady can write a book about vampires and become a bazzillionaire over-night, I think that I can do it too.

This last week has been amazing. At the beginning of the week, we were at sub-zero temps and freezing our eyeballs off. Then, last night at 9:00, it was 30 degrees. Awesome. Tuesday was an extra special day. Lisa and I got to see our little peanut baby. It isn't really a peanut, but it looked like a peanut with arms and legs. The only thing it was missing was a top hat and a monocle. I call the baby it out of no knowledge of gender. It isn't out of indifference or lack of respect. I will love it if it is a boy or a girl or if it is in fact a peanut.

No comments: