Friday, January 15, 2010

God made pigs for me to eat. With my mouth.

Today was a day of rest. I figured that if God and Rabbi Goldstein can both have the sabbath off, I figured that I could take advantage of my day off and do about as little as humanly possible. So I slept in until 7:23 AM and then started to play XBOX at about 7:30. I pretty much continued to do that for the rest of the day. And then we went out to eat at Famous Dave's. Where I ate a pig.


I found a fun button on the top of my blog yesterday. It is the "Next Blog" button. I spent a good chunk of an hour just looking at other people's blogs and laughing at how amazingly dumb I thought they were. But then I realized that these blogs are their only way to express themselves. That is exactly why I have a blog. It's like a giant electronic diary for straight men.

Sandra Bullock has amazing hips.

No comments: