Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Night

I had an interesting night. Worked 2 to 10 at Chuck's and then went to hy-vee to buy me some oreos. I love me my oreos.

I got home at about 10:25 and decided to take a shower. No one at my house felt the need to inform me that the door-jam on the bathroom door was busted, so i closed it and started to get ready for my shower. I then remembered that i needed to get some underwear from my room. I went to leave the bathroom, only to discover that i was locked in.

Long story short, it took 45 minutes to try and pry the door open and finally, after removing the handle with a butter knife used as a screwdriver, i pretty much said to hell with it and told my mom i was going to sleep in the bathroom and would she please start passing me oreos in through the hole where the knob had been. She said to keep trying, so i just reached a couple fingers into the hole and pulled as hard as i could, forcing the door open and consequently shattering the door.

Good News: I got out of the bathroom

Bad News: I owe my mom a new door.

Awesome News: I'm gonna eat some oreos, bitches.

No comments: