Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Somewhere, people are talking about me and how they wish I was there with them. But, unfortunately, my passport expired last week and airfare to France is too expensive.

We now have a house. It is a nice little house with about 30 doors on the ground floor. I think there are that many so that the happiness and sanity has several escape routes.

Lisa and I (with the help of my sister-in-law's signature) purchased the house to make sure that we have ample room for the baby. Part of the agreement was that Amy would be living with us for the first year, until I can salvage my shipwreck of a credit score. Let's just say that this is going to be an interesting first year. It isn't that we don't get along, it is that we are both VERY opinionated and stubborn. Phrases like "my house" have been replaced by "the house", as to not cause any arguments about who technically the house belongs to.

The biggest issue will be my selfishness. I like to have MY things where and when I want them. My xbox playing will probably be the cause of a lot of arguments, not to mention the way I feel about my laptop. I don't trust other people not to screw it up. But, I just like to have things the way I am used to.

Hopefully I will keep my sanity intact so that I can go back to updating this blog regularly again.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry

No comments: