Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ruining Little Kid Birthday Parties Since 2004

I'm pretty much done with winter. My hands are cracked and dry. My head is cracked and dry. My feet sweat at work, then my socks freeze while I drive home. Maybe a little too much information there, but this blog has always been known for its truthfulness.

Lisa and I still don't know what the gender of the baby is. We were going to find out on Monday, but the baby had plans that involved crossed legs and other shenanigans. Oh well. Just another month of people incessantly asking us what we are having and what we are hoping for and what color the baby's eyes are. Seriously. People ask too many damned questions. For something that should be considered a private matter, lots of people want to know everything.

I have started to read again. I'm about 45 pages away from finishing Jurassic Park. The book is just amazing. I am going to finish it either tonight or tommorow, then get the film version from Netflix. I already am aware that the book will be better, but I haven't watched the movie since it came out some 17 years ago or so.

The other night, I had a great idea for a story pop into my head. I wish words came as easily as ideas do...I would have 2 or 3 novels done by now. Oh well. Such is life.

No comments: