Thursday, February 4, 2010

So long and thanks for all the figs. Or is it fish?

Today has been an interesting day. I got up and went down to start Lisa's car, so it would be warmed up when she left for work. This was at 7:15 or so. After she left, I went about my normal morning routine, which consisted of turning on the TV, followed by turning on the XBox. The last step was sitting on the couch for about the next 4 hours. Very proud of myself that I got all of that accomplished.

I went to work at 1:00 and had to run some errands for the store. I went to Sam's Club to get some produce for the salad bar, like I have been doing every Thursday for years. And every Thursday, at least one employee or customer there, asks me if I'm a vegetarian. Today I said "Nope. I raise rabbits."

Also, I got promoted today and got a raise. Wasn't expecting that one, but I'll take it. Gonna be helpful with a little one on the way. So today can only go downhill, cuz I'm on top of the world right now.

No comments: