Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like...

Hey guys. Been a few days. I had a case of writer's block. You see, whenever I got on my laptop to update my blog, I couldn't think of anything to write about. But, I figured out why: I wasn't actually at my computer. Someone had made a cardboard replica of my laptop and replaced it on my desk. This was a damn good replica too. I wouldn't have figured out that it was fake if it hadn't been for the fact that the virus scan would not work right. I actually went so far as to completely reload windows and I thought I had lost my collection of family pictures, lolcat pictures, and password databases. So finally, to make a long story short, I found my real laptop today and that is how I am writing this entry.

That is a lie too. I am writing this on my blackberry.

When did it become standard to put up christmas decor the first week of november? Good lord that makes me sick. It isn't even thanksgiving yet and the mall is already getting ready for santa's arrival. Which, coincidently, is almost a week and a half before thanksgiving and about a week earlier than last year. So, according to this trend, santa will be at the malls year round by the time I'm about 60.

A lot of amazing stuff happened this week. We elected an african american to be our next POTUS, I developed a pretty nasty cold, and something else happened that I knew a second ago but just forgot. Oh well.

Oh yeah. It snowed the other day. It snowed and got so cold that I was forced to take drastic measures. My plan consisted of three steps:

1. Eat $25 worth of bar-b-que ribs on friday night.
2. Buy a new scarf and a hat that actualy covers my ears.
3. Continue to whine and cry about the cold until april or may comes around again.

Steps 1 and 2 were very easy, if not costly, to complete. Step 3 is a work in progress and will require all of the help that I can get.

I hate the cold. I'm Jeremy and I approve this message.

No comments: