Thursday, November 13, 2008

We are all ok, until the day we are not.

Oh hi.

I found out some exciting news today. I found out that I do not enjoy soup in 'chowder' form. I thought that the can of potato and ham chowder looked really good so I bought it. It was not as good as it looked in the picture. Not nearly. How do people eat stuff that has the texture of warm butter-milk? The only saving grace of my meal was the half loaf of italian bread that I had with it. I love italian bread, but I love it more when it is slathered with canola oil butter. Good night, that is some mighty fine tasting butter. I am not ashamed one bit to admit that I will lick the knife after I am done spreading the butter.

Thanksgiving is exactly 2 weeks away. I can't wait. Not only do I get 3 days off that week, but I also get to eat as much food as my stomach can hold and not look like a greedy bastard. Even though I am a greedy bastard. But that is besides the point.

I decided to stop being a work-a-holic and told my manager at Hot Topic that I am done after the first of the year. I will miss the 40% discount, but I really won't miss the 7 day work weeks.

Something else. I have been pondering doing something extreme and writing a book about it. I don't want to mention what my idea is on the internet, but it would involve me missing 2 weeks of work and perhaps putting my life/health in danger. If this sparks any interest and you want to know more so that you can give me insight, give me a call. If I don't answer, I'll call you back.

That's it for tonight.

No comments: