Tuesday, November 11, 2008

You're hideous...and sexy.

Today is the day that we recognize our veterans and all things that they do/did for our country. Growing up in a military family makes me appreciate this a little more. People stand around and say that the war is wrong and that they don't support the troops, but they don't realize that every day people younger than me give their lives so that we can have our freedoms. Freedom isn't just something that is owed to us because we are American. Whoever beleives that is a fool. I would never be able to step out of my comfort zone and join the military. I am weak. But what I will do is tip my hat to them and thank them as much as I possibly can.



On a different note, I would like to tell you all that while it actually got above freezing today, it was still too cold. Too cold for what, you might ask? I'll tell you. Today was too cold for me to try and get a sun tan, go jogging in only a tshirt (no pants), and too cold to shower outside with the garden hose. Believe me, I tried. All three. All I got was a cold and arrested for jogging with no pants on. Luckily, I was able to sneak my blackberry into the cell and that is how I am typing this. I need about 5000 dollars for bail. If each of my loyal readers would send me about $10 each, then I would only need $4980. Please help. Jail is not fun. All they had for me to eat was some green jello and the showers here are full contact sports.



I think I will end this here. My celly is back and wants to talk about politics over cheap cigarettes and awkward romantic advances.

No comments: